The programme is a Software Asset Management campaign targeting current customers of Adobe surrounding their software licenses within that organisation.
You will be required to tailor each company to its own unique license requirements for Adobes software products.
Focused on Norway ONLY!
- Contacting organizations to understand their requirements surrounding Adobe software licenses
- Adobe license gap identification and new license requirement
- Revenue generation
- Contacting customers via telephone/email to ensure they are fully complied with Adobe software/licenses Tâs and Câs
- Assuring each organisation has the correct number of Adobe licenses for their current products used
- Nurture company’s requirements
- Adherence to processes and standards consistent with industry operational frameworks: Planning Management,
- Relationship Management and Opportunity Management
- Continual training and development to ensure a good degree of knowledge of the clientâs general product portfolio and a high degree of knowledge of the specific technology platform
- Ensure full customer satisfaction, always maintaining a high level of service
- Full time: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 8.5 hours a day with a 1-hour break (region depending working hours)
- Location: Remote, work from home (anywhere)
- Contract type: PAYE or Self-employed
- Language: Native Norwegian
- Compliance and licensing knowledge is ideal however previous customer service/sales/lead gen/inside sales/ account management experience would be advantageous
- Background working in the technology industry
- Knowledge of working with a CRM
- Customer service experience is a must
“Asset Management” Norway Norwegian Licensing Adobe