Partner Development and Enablement
- Activate, train and enable the mapped partners to better serve the customer.
Manage category based on program guidelines.
- Provide product group successes, inhibitors and market feedback to Supplier’s manager.
- Act as a single point of contact for the mapped partners.
- Provide ongoing training and resources to help enable iPBMs to be proficient on products, business development partner programs, resources, websites, etc.
Pipeline & Forecasting Management
- Sell-through revenue monitoring
- Lead generation and follow-up
- Monitoring pipeline monitoring, sharing updates and pipeline development
- Drive Sales Quota attainment
Special Pricing Management
- Request for special pricing and follow up on approval
- Manage quotation process if required
- Escalate urgent request
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- Minimum 4 years of Channel sales experience
- 3 years’ of experience in Partner Account Management/account management experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technology sales preferred
- An experienced B2B sales person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- TPAMs will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that Microsoft is able to influence and develop our partner community more broadly.
- Awareness and knowledge within the IT/telecoms products, services and market.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets and timelines
Business communication skills bother verbally and written English and Bahasa Indonesia (baˈhasa indoneˈsia)