New Business Development or Hunting
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for Tech Product & Solutions Sales and Business Development.
- Should be well versed in Tech Product Solution selling.
- Product Marketing, Pricing and Insights to position our products better
- Identifies technology trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Work closely with Product team and provide feedback to timely incorporate product changes.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Build the sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process and actively managing the pipeline to achieve success.
- Prospect, qualify, prove, and close stages of the sales process.
Farming of the Existing Business
- Apply a consultative Tech solution-sales approach and tailor presentations and conversations to the specific needs of the individual prospects.
- Continuous follow ups and keeping a touch base to bring out new opportunities within the existing clients.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop negotiating strategies, examining risks and potentials, estimating client’s needs and goals.
- To earn trust in relationships with others by consistently demonstrating integrity and professional competence.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred, B Tech preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in B2B sales, Business Development, Technology Sales and Client Relationship management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to navigate uncertainty.
- Dynamic and engaging.