Since every business collects data, whether it’s sales figures, market research, Finance etc., the same holds the key to derive multiple action points and plan for the future course. The Business Analyst will be leveraging statistical methods to analyse the business data and provide insights into business performance. Also, it would entail translating numbers into plain English, i.e. actionable insights.
- Liaison among stakeholders while understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching & see through the data and analyse it to find conclusions
- Application of mathematical skills to estimate numerical data
- Statistical designing of the data models for quantifiable & actionable insights
- Understand the business processes and the business intelligence framework
- Develop and control the internal/external information sources for business analysis.
- Communicate with the client & present the outcomes
- B.Tech/MCA or degree in Mathematics/Statistics
Any additional information
- 5+ years of experience in IT Solutions Delivery & Architecture
- Exposure in deep diving into the data and convert plain data into numerical information.
- Analyzing & understanding business process for data points & data opportunities.
- Strong Statistical skills including Business understanding ability.
- Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Should be vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Should write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations, and build partnerships with clients and key stakeholders
- Measurable experience in managing and growing profitable satisfied key projects and/or relevant project management experience