A unique opportunity to lead the complete life-cycle of business development, right from strategy development, sourcing, transaction or partnership execution to closures. It will also include initial post-merger or sales integration efforts.
- Sell integrated online and offline best practice solutions to key VP or C-Level decision makers within B2B companies.
- Design and build revenue solution orientated programs for large enterprise accounts with an internal revenue challenge.
- Act as a conduit between the prospect and appropriate operational personnel within the Denave Europe operating units to identify, organize and focus on the resources required to affect the sale.
- Ideally educated with 5 or more GCSE with ‘A’ or ‘B’ grades. A-levels, graduates or above preferred.
- Business development environment.
- Business Development sales experience.
- Expertise in Software applications and Cloud Services.
- Experience using a CRM, specifically Microsoft Dynamics is preferred.
- Experience using prospecting tool such as LinkedIn.