The role requires deep knowledge in designing, planning, testing and deploying analytics solutions including the following:
- Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, Image Recognition, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Cognitive Science and Analytics
- Proven experience in implementing and deploying advanced statistical solutions using R/Python.
- Knowledge of full application lifecycle design tools and methodologies.
- Apply machine learning algorithms, statistical data analysis, computational linguistics, and similar tools to find useful patterns in data collections.
- Measure, interpret and derive learnings from results of the analysis that will lead to improvements in underlying customer business processes, products or services.
- Must have worked in cross-functional teams as individual contributor and mentor
- B.Tech /BE in Computer science/ Mathematics/ Physics from Tier 1 Engineering or similar colleges
- Data Science, Python, R programming certifications
- Python, R, SAAS, Hadoop, Big Data, Machine Learning, AI
Technical/ Functional Skills required:
- Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information Retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Making, Image Recognition, Deep Learning
- Hands-on experience in handling sizeable amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- Experience with machine learning algorithms and data mining techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with diverse teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent understanding of Analytics concepts and methodologies including machine learning (unsupervised and supervised)
- Knowledge of RDBMS & Business Intelligence solutions preferred
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Passionate Team Player with Can-do attitude
- Ability to be gracefully persuasive in discussions to get things done. Ability to drive quality.
- Ability to see the big picture, think innovative and suggest out of box solutions.