To build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals while maintaining healthy client relationship.
New Business Development or Hunting
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- The candidate is expected to be self-driven and is expected to possess.
- Capabilities for engaging with the top CXOs PAN India, through call or face to face meeting.
- Should be well versed with Digital Marketing concepts and Online marketing strategies at the concept level.
- Should be well versed in Software Solution selling.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Build the sales pipeline at all stages of the sales process and actively manage the pipeline to achieve success.
- Prospect, qualify, prove, and close stages of the sales process
Farming of the existing business
- Apply a consultative solution-sales approach and tailor presentations and conversations to the specific needs of the individual prospects
- Continuous follow-ups and keeping a touch base to bring out new opportunities within the existing clients.
- Expected to travel in Top business cities in India and drive meetings with CXOs
Client Relationship Management
- Acumen to involve in ROI and business discussions with CXOs of the Indian Organizations.
- Develops negotiating strategies, examining risks and potentials, estimating client’s needs and goals.
- To earn trust in relationships with others by consistently demonstrating integrity and professional competence.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years of professional work experience in B2B sales, business development, technology sales and client relationship management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable and confident using technology as an integral part of the sales process.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to keep multiple projects and client engagements active at once.