Engage with unmanaged global accounts provided on an assigned basis to build relationships while alongside, profiling the company, technology, industry and the competitive footprint.
- Convert client leads into sales opportunities through contacts with customers.
- Ensure successful management of sales opportunities through the sales process upto 100% Closure/Deployed stage.
- Build and maintain relationship with key decision makers within assigned child accounts with documented account plans.
- Demonstrate a high degree of knowledge of the client’s products, license/services offerings, and software compliance in customer communication.
- Adhere to global Tele processes and standards and ensure consistency with the operational frameworks.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Experience within a sales and account management background within the IT industry.
- Experienced B2B sales person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to speak with people from all levels.
- English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Any additional information:
- Awareness and knowledge within the IT/telecoms products, services and market.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets and timelines.
- Business communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.