- Manage assigned partners and recruit new partners, serve as category product group expert and relationship manager for the assigned geography.
- Assume responsibility for total account ownership for assigned partners along with the creation of partner sales and business plans for growing business.
- Manage partner profiling and prioritization activity and work towards meeting the sales goals.
- Log partner engagement activity and contact maintenance in Suppliers’ database.
Partner Development and Enablement
- Activate, train and enable the mapped partners for serving the customer better.
- Manage category based on program guidelines.
- Provide product group successes, inhibitors and market feedback to supplier’s manager.
- Act as a single point of contact for the mapped partners.
- Provide ongoing training and resources and enable iPBMs to become proficient in products, business development partner programs, resources, websites, etc.
Pipeline & Forecasting Management
- Sell through revenue monitoring.
- Lead generation and follow-up.
- Pipeline monitoring, updates and development.
- Drive Sales Quota attainment.
Special Pricing Management
- Request for special pricing and follow up on approval.
- Manage quotation process if required.
- Escalate urgent request.
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Good knowledge of Channel Sales backed by an experience of approx. 4 years.
- Thorough knowledge of Partner Account Management / account management backed by an experience of approx. 3 years.
- Good knowledge of technology sales, preferably with an experience of approx. 3 years.
Any additional information:
- Awareness and knowledge about the IT/Telecom products, services and market.
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets and timelines.
- Business communication skills in English and Cantonese – both verbal as well as written.