This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to lead a full life-cycle of corporate and business development deal management. Active role is expected, right from the stage of strategy development to sourcing, transaction or partnership execution, closure and initial post-merger or sales integration efforts.
Sales/ Opportunity Management
- Sell integrated online and offline best practice solutions to key VP or C-Level decision makers within B2B companies.
- Design and build revenue solution orientated programs for large enterprise accounts with an internal revenue challenge.
- Act as a conduit between the prospect and appropriate operational personnel within the Denave Europe operating units to identify, organize and focus the resources required to affect the sale.
- Ideally educated with 5 or more GCSE with ‘A’ or ‘B’ grades.
- A-levels, graduates or above preferred.
- Business development environment.
- Previous business development experience.
Any additional information:
- Previous Business Development sales experience.
- Background of working in the IT industry, in particular, Software and Cloud Services.
- Experience of using a CRM, specifically Microsoft Dynamics will be advantageous.
- Experience of using prospecting tools such as LinkedIn.