Inside Sales Head
- This position requires someone who is an expert in the industry, as he/she will have to handle tasks that will require in-depth know-how of the prevailing trends.
- An important skill that needs to be possessed by this individual is the ability to effectively transfer and communicate his/her thoughts and ideas apart from being an influencer.
- This is an ideal position for someone who enjoys working in demanding and challenging environment.
- Develop well targeted strategies and sales plans.
- Drive & achieve productivity enhancements to drive the bottom line.
- Develop strategies for the allocation of resources and ensure the achievement of given quota.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization.
- Responsible for people development including ongoing training, skill building and deployment.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Discover individuals with exceptional skills and bring them on board in the team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Develop effective benchmarks for optimum team performance.
- Ongoing process/productivity improvement, ensuring high levels of customer delight.
- Responsibility for 24×7 Operations Management – identify bottlenecks in service delivery and propose effective solutions to eradicate the same.
- Delivering business results in line with operational targets & drive service level metrics.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Managing existing clients & their delivery.
- Any graduate, MBA preferred.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- A strong understanding of business practices and industry trends.
- Ability to multi-task and adaptability to change.
- Ability to influence people.
- Exceptional business closing skills.
- Ability to effectively manage budget.
Any additional information:
- Previous experience of successfully managing large operation of inside sales teams, ideally from a similar industry, will be helpful.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Along with strong leadership skills, an ability to inspire sales teams is required.