Senior Manager – ERP would be responsible for implementing ERP technology solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals in most effective and efficient manner.
ERP Architecture & Design
- Translate business and product requirements into technical requirements and software architecture.
- Document the requirements and constraints with high impact on the ERP architecture as basis for architectural decisions.
- Define the product’s architecture together with implementation team(s), drive alignment of architecture concepts.
- Support and advise product owner/ team member by ensuring technical and architectural feasibility, readiness and compliance.
IT Solutions & Delivery
- Provide thought leadership and hands-on involvement in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of ERP Solutions.
- Monitor implementation of the architecture concepts together with implementation team.
- Lead the development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business requirements and strategies.
- Must have worked in cross functional team as individual contributor and mentor.
- B.Tech /BE and MBA in IT.
- PMP/ ITIL/ TOGAF or any EA certification is a must.
- ERP Solutions and Implementation (Oracle, SAP, etc.) SaaS, Cloud Computing, SF, CRM.
Any additional information:
- 10+ years of experience in IT Solutions Delivery & Architecture.
- Strong experience of more than 10+ years in building and implementing large Enterprise system/ solutions In-house & Onsite.
- Experience in developing product roadmaps, designs along with overseeing and governing complex ERP solutions.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 5 years on implementation, development, upgrade on any ERP Tool, preferably on Oracle or SAP.
- Must have qualitative experience in people management with virtual teams across geographies.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 3 years in Saas, Cloud Computing,
salesforce.com or CRM
- Strong interpersonal and influence skills to cultivate relationships, facilitate negotiations and build partnerships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Considerable experience in managing and growing profitable and satisfied key projects and/or relevant project management experience.